So I was painting my house fence when suddenly i see a fly (LALAT) trapped on the newly painted fence.
When I see it, I felt so pity to that little fly. It was like it’s struggling to free from the paint but I knew it wouldn’t work.
so I tried to help. I placed my finger in front of it with hope it could reach my finger and saved, but it couldn’t. I tried a little bit further, instead of saving it I ended up killing it by making it sunk into the paint.
I said in my heart to it, “I’m sorry, I try my best to help but I’m sorry cause I couldn’t.” I felt like so regretting for couldn’t save the fly.
Suddenly, I remembered about a quote that said, “you can judge people’s moral by how they treat things that can’t harm them,” which is animal. So judging from the way I tried to help a fly that was trapped I guess I’m morally good, am I not??
No comments:
Post a Comment