OMG it's been a year since I started to blog regularly again. YESS I did it. This blog finally receive my attention after years being neglected. In total, I have posted 11 blogs. Actually, it is fewer than my target, which is 24 posts. It is not even half of my target, that's too bad.
However, I still feel proud with myself. I used to not thinking very thoroughly about what I will do in my life. I just woke up in the morning, did some activities, sleep, and then repeat. I didn't think about my future that much, just lived through the day. 2017 is the first year in which I established some objectives to be achieved. I began to do my days according to what I want to accomplish. Even though only a few that I achieved, I still appreciate this positive change that I do to myself.
And now, let me talk about my 2017 objectives and how they went throughout the year.
At first, I had 7 objectives. WOW that was very ambitious, I guess. However, after four months, I decided to drop 2 lol. I realized that 7 was just to many for starters like me, I couldn't (and still can't) manage my time very well to reach my targets. After decreased into 5, do I accomplish my objectives? Well, as I told you above, only 2 out of 5 objectives are achieved, hehe.
The first objective that I achieve is.... Reading 12 books! "What... you put reading books as objective?" Well, yes. lol. Reading was not my thing. I read far too less books. Then I decided to make reading as a habit. After 12 months passed, I have read 11 books in total (there was a month in which I didn't read because I had to focus on another objective, I will explain later below). Most of the books I have read are novel. Even though they are novels, they are vary in theme such as kids novel, love, psychology, biography, action(?). I don't put reading as my objective this year, but books are not stranger anymore to me, yeay. I will still read books, probably the heavier ones, without having to finish them within a month.
The other objective, the one that probably absorbs most of my time in 2017, pursuing scholarship! OMG this one actually have absorbed my time since 2014! I have put a lot of my time and money to get a scholarship to continue study. Now after almost 3 years, I finally get it :) Literally no words could explain how happy and grateful I was after I read the announcement. I talked about a secret, something that I wanted to achieve, in my previous posts. Well, now you know that it is about this scholarship. I planned to apply for several scholarships in 2017. However, since I was selected as candidate in June, I decided to stop applying scholarships and focus on the one that I have been accepted. For around 3 months, I studied for two tests, created three essays (one of them was 10 pages long), and reviewed some univs' program. It was a very pressuring and exhausting time, yet I felt glad to experience such thing. It was during this time that I had to set aside the other objectives and focus on my scholarship. Now that I have received the scholarship, my next move is to receive LoA from a university (hopefully I will get it from the univ that I am expecting, pray for me!) and prepare myself for postgraduate education!
OK, now let's talk about the objectives that I don't achieve. Those are: write 24 blogposts, learn from FutureLearn (a learning website), learn Japanese language, start a business, and start a YouTube channel. Beside writing blogs, those objectives demand a lot of my time and I need to focus if I want to achieve them. That was a problem for me lol. I couldn't commit myself to do them. It's not that I was not interested. Sometime it was because I was clueless, I didn't know what I should do. Another time because I spent a lot of time with my friends (sorry my friends it's my fault not yours, I really like hanging out with you!!) and neglected my objectives. I then realized that for first timer, my objectives are unattainable. Therefore, I decided to decrease my objectives for this year with hope that I can achieve all of them.
Wow, I think this is quite a long post, isn't it? This post purpose is only to share that you can also do the same thing like me. Make a resolution for yourself, create a plan, do it, and see how it goes. Hopefully this inspire you to make yourself better this year. It is exciting trust me :) Well see you in my next post my friends!!
At first, I had 7 objectives. WOW that was very ambitious, I guess. However, after four months, I decided to drop 2 lol. I realized that 7 was just to many for starters like me, I couldn't (and still can't) manage my time very well to reach my targets. After decreased into 5, do I accomplish my objectives? Well, as I told you above, only 2 out of 5 objectives are achieved, hehe.
The first objective that I achieve is.... Reading 12 books! "What... you put reading books as objective?" Well, yes. lol. Reading was not my thing. I read far too less books. Then I decided to make reading as a habit. After 12 months passed, I have read 11 books in total (there was a month in which I didn't read because I had to focus on another objective, I will explain later below). Most of the books I have read are novel. Even though they are novels, they are vary in theme such as kids novel, love, psychology, biography, action(?). I don't put reading as my objective this year, but books are not stranger anymore to me, yeay. I will still read books, probably the heavier ones, without having to finish them within a month.
The other objective, the one that probably absorbs most of my time in 2017, pursuing scholarship! OMG this one actually have absorbed my time since 2014! I have put a lot of my time and money to get a scholarship to continue study. Now after almost 3 years, I finally get it :) Literally no words could explain how happy and grateful I was after I read the announcement. I talked about a secret, something that I wanted to achieve, in my previous posts. Well, now you know that it is about this scholarship. I planned to apply for several scholarships in 2017. However, since I was selected as candidate in June, I decided to stop applying scholarships and focus on the one that I have been accepted. For around 3 months, I studied for two tests, created three essays (one of them was 10 pages long), and reviewed some univs' program. It was a very pressuring and exhausting time, yet I felt glad to experience such thing. It was during this time that I had to set aside the other objectives and focus on my scholarship. Now that I have received the scholarship, my next move is to receive LoA from a university (hopefully I will get it from the univ that I am expecting, pray for me!) and prepare myself for postgraduate education!
OK, now let's talk about the objectives that I don't achieve. Those are: write 24 blogposts, learn from FutureLearn (a learning website), learn Japanese language, start a business, and start a YouTube channel. Beside writing blogs, those objectives demand a lot of my time and I need to focus if I want to achieve them. That was a problem for me lol. I couldn't commit myself to do them. It's not that I was not interested. Sometime it was because I was clueless, I didn't know what I should do. Another time because I spent a lot of time with my friends (sorry my friends it's my fault not yours, I really like hanging out with you!!) and neglected my objectives. I then realized that for first timer, my objectives are unattainable. Therefore, I decided to decrease my objectives for this year with hope that I can achieve all of them.
Wow, I think this is quite a long post, isn't it? This post purpose is only to share that you can also do the same thing like me. Make a resolution for yourself, create a plan, do it, and see how it goes. Hopefully this inspire you to make yourself better this year. It is exciting trust me :) Well see you in my next post my friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment