Search This Blog

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Random Sunday Post

In the warm sun of Sunday noon, I want to try to write another post for my blog. I think my last one was quite blue and filled with sorrow. Let's cheer this blog up again.

Last week was my last week working for 2017, yeah! I can do whatever I want to do for the rest of this year. I don't have any plan to spend this holiday actually, but I think I can just meet up with friends or go to cinema and watch movies. I will have to go to a work meeting in Wednesday, but it is OK since I'm not going anywhere outside the city.

Oh I just remember that I have to do a review to my friend's essay! I will do that after I finished this post then. Well it's not like I am a scholar or someone expert in reviewing essays, I just happen to ever write such essay previously, so I thought that maybe my experience can help.  Beside, it is also a good feedback to me. Sometime I realized that I also needed to improve my writing when I was reviewing.

Oh yeah, I have been gaining quite a lot of weight lol. My round stomach emerged from inside my shirt, and my pants have to suffer as well. I am planning to routinely exercise during this holiday. Yesterday I ran about 5 km. Today I walk for 2 almost 2 hours. Hopefully I can consistently work out my body and lose some weight before 2017 ends. Even better if my stomach turn flat lol.

One last thing. I want to post as many writing as possible before new year arrived. Well it is one of my objectives, therefore I will try to achieve this one. I am struggling to come up with ideas, to know what I should talk about. I think one negative post is enough, no more sad post for this year. I need to brainstorm and look around, maybe other people's experience can inspire me and move my brain.

Well, I think that is for now. Nice 6 paragraphs about me speaking random stuffs that just pop around in my head lol. See you soon fellas!

No comments: