Search This Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2017

September 2017

Hello!

I want to post another story in this month, SEPTEMBER.
If you wonder why I have to mention and caps lock this particular month, it is because this is the month in which I was born :)

For me, the whole September is special, not only in the day I was born. I feel like this is my month. I feel grateful when the calendar move from August 31st to September 1st. Somehow I feel sad when my month has passed. Probably other people have the same feeling too when their birth month arrives and leaves.

Now, let's talk about what happened in September 2017.

In this month, I turn twenty.........(should I really mention my age??)....six! (there I've said it). My friend asked me how does it feel being 26. Honestly, nothing special lol. It is just a number. I don't feel like I am older. I become a day older every day so I guess that doesn't matter. I remember that I wished for having my own family before turning twenty five. But the reality is I am now twenty six and single, lol. Pathetic? Hmm... maybe... but I've made up my mind. I am now focusing myself on what I want to do and try to make it happen. I feel happy with my progress so far. I think I will post about things I have done in 2017 later, maybe in December or January. Regarding my love life, I think the one will come to me once the time is right. For now I just have to focus on being a better person.

Talking about being a better person, I am now one step closer to reach one of my lifetime goals. If you read my previous post about gratitude, I was talking about an opportunity. After about three months of overcoming my challenges, I received an announcement email that leave me speechless and feel extremely grateful. I read the email after Ashar prayer and felt nervous right away after reading the title. I read the email thoroughly and noticed a particular word. This word turned my nervousness to a sense of relief. I couldn't believe myself. I thank God repeatedly.

I come to a an understanding after I read the email. That whatever that I wish or want to achieve, I just have to keep trying to achieve it and keep praying to God to fulfill it. If I stop trying then there is no way the opportunity will be open to me. I have experience failures during the process, but finally God allow me to step further to reach my dream. I think it is true that if you want for something to be happened to you, then you should work your way to reach it. I hope I will achieve it in the end, please help to pray for me too dear friends :)

Do you think that I am more wise after reading my thought above? lol I'm kidding. OK that is what I want to share right now in this Sunday. Enjoy your weekend while it last people :D

No comments: