It's probably the last day of Ramadhan (depend on Hilal sighting tonight) and I want to post something before Ramadhan passed.
As stated in the title, I want to express my gratitude because a lot of positive things happen to me recently.
Starting from my new job. I feel very grateful that now I am working here. I feel like I can work smoothly. I mean I know what to do with the problems and when I feel in doubt, I have team that can help me to find solutions. I feel like my time are used well not just wasted and waiting until 5 PM and then leave home.
And then, this year I spent Ramadhan in my hometown! Alhamdulillah. Probably already 3 years that I do it away from home because of work. Well it was not so bad because I think I already get used to it. Beside there are friends so I am not always alone all the time. Thankyou my friends!
Jabodetabek left so many memories for me but now that I am home, I must admit I can do a lot of things now. There are less traffic here, I can leave for work at 8 AM and arrived 10 minutes later... the same when I return to home. This means I have so much time to spent for my own purpose. Clean the house, wash-dry-iron my clothes, prepare breakfast (or sahur during Ramadhan)... well why I mention those stuffs? But anyway you got my point. I have time for myself not only at the weekend, but everyday! Well actually I believe I can do it as well even when I was still working at Jakarta, but I was often too tired after return from work :(
And last but not least, I want to be grateful for an opportunity that I can't share here. " Why you mention it if you don't want to tell about it?" Well I want to make a memory to remember that I finally get this opportunity, and I really feel grateful for this. I've been trying to achieve this, and in the last days of Ramadhan, my prayer is answered. Now I have challenges that I have to overcome, and hopefully I will pass! Aamiin.
Actually there are so many things that makes me feel that I feel so blessed this Ramadhan, but I can't properly pour my thoughts into words (I have to be more diligent in uploading posts so hopefully I will have better writing skills).
So that is it for now my friends, I hope I can see you again in my next post very soon!
nb: I created the draft of this blog around 5 PM yesterday, but in the end I finish it today.. after Idul Fitri prayer lol. so Happy Idul Fitri dear friends!
And then, this year I spent Ramadhan in my hometown! Alhamdulillah. Probably already 3 years that I do it away from home because of work. Well it was not so bad because I think I already get used to it. Beside there are friends so I am not always alone all the time. Thankyou my friends!
Jabodetabek left so many memories for me but now that I am home, I must admit I can do a lot of things now. There are less traffic here, I can leave for work at 8 AM and arrived 10 minutes later... the same when I return to home. This means I have so much time to spent for my own purpose. Clean the house, wash-dry-iron my clothes, prepare breakfast (or sahur during Ramadhan)... well why I mention those stuffs? But anyway you got my point. I have time for myself not only at the weekend, but everyday! Well actually I believe I can do it as well even when I was still working at Jakarta, but I was often too tired after return from work :(
And last but not least, I want to be grateful for an opportunity that I can't share here. " Why you mention it if you don't want to tell about it?" Well I want to make a memory to remember that I finally get this opportunity, and I really feel grateful for this. I've been trying to achieve this, and in the last days of Ramadhan, my prayer is answered. Now I have challenges that I have to overcome, and hopefully I will pass! Aamiin.
Actually there are so many things that makes me feel that I feel so blessed this Ramadhan, but I can't properly pour my thoughts into words (I have to be more diligent in uploading posts so hopefully I will have better writing skills).
So that is it for now my friends, I hope I can see you again in my next post very soon!
nb: I created the draft of this blog around 5 PM yesterday, but in the end I finish it today.. after Idul Fitri prayer lol. so Happy Idul Fitri dear friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment