Hello people, I remember I promised I will post something on June, but sorry for not fulfilling my promise.
I have a lot to tell you. Where should I start? Oh right, I have graduated. I passed the thesis defence on 9th july 2013. It was the day before Ramadhan. I felt very grateful that finally the thing that really took a lot of my time have been cleared. After a hard 1,5 months I can finally sleep peacefully the night after the thesis defence.
Second, I have a job now. I work in a very good company and I believe I can develop myself better there. I had a training for a whole week and I learned a lot about the company. I can see how they care about the people who work for this company, it’s so cool! I hope I can stay for long time there. pray for me please :)
Third, I’m living in a flat/dorm/rented room again! Well I feel quite happy actually for living alone and free again :D after I’ve graduated, I lived with my aunt in Bekasi for almost 3 months. Her family was really kind, but I don’t want to be a burden for them. Better if I start living on my own :)
Tomorrow is my first day at work. Honestly I still don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow. We’ll see what surprise they have prepared for me, hope it’s a good one ;)
PS: I think my next posts will be a lot about my new job since I believe it will be very interesting, so see you :D
No comments:
Post a Comment