hi! long time no see guys!
I’m in a bored state right now so I think it’s better to do something. so I decided to post another story of mine, it’s better than stick with this boredom.
so last monday, I was eating with my friends. after that I went to my room (I still don’t know what’s the right term for ‘kosan’ :p) got nothing to do and I didn’t want to go to bed that early since the next day is holiday.
so I decided to watch a movie my friend gave. the movie is titled ONCE.
well I don’t know how to tell you about this movie. it’s a musical movie, a man (glen) who likes to sing and play guitar and a girl (marketa) who can play piano. they met at one night when glen was singing at the street.
this one is quite different with other movies, you can tell after you watch this. I won’t tell you because if I tell you it’s not gonna be surprising anymore. I don’t really like the songs inside it but I ‘m quite enjoying them.
well that’s it, the first post in december! happy december everyone! this year is gonna end and snow already falling but not to our country. I really want to see snow with my own eyes and touch it with my bare hand *wish :D
1 comment:
Pinjem dong cal, klo gak copy-in terus ntar gw copy pake flash disk. Hehehehe
Post a Comment